You will see a screen like this:
2. If you know your child's Unique Student Access Code, then you will enter that as well as their date of birth and click "sign on."
3. If you DO NOT KNOW your child's Unique Student Access Code, then you should click on Lookup unique access code.
4. Enter the student's first name only and social security number in the SSN or S-Number field, and birthday. Then click the blue "Go" button.
- Your access code will appear in the code field as well as a message saying, "Access Code Look Up Successful."
- Click the blue "Go" button again to access your student's scores.
- Make sure to write down the access code for future use. This code stays the same from one year to the next.
***Please Note: STAAR scores are not related to your child's report card. Also, here are the TEA definitions for the potential scores your student will receive:
Masters Grade Level: Shows mastery of the course content — student is on track for college and career readiness.
Meets Grade Level: Shows strong knowledge of course content — student is prepared to progress to the next grade.
Approaches Grade Level: Shows some knowledge of course content but may be missing critical elements — students may need additional support in the coming year.
Did Not Meet Grade Level: Shows a lack of basic understanding of course content — student needs significant support in the coming year.